Owner, Dan Motter
- Dan Motter raced sprint cars as an owner/driver/mechanic from 1973 to 1981
- He turned to team ownership in 1990 and fielded Sprint Cars for some of the best drivers in competition during that era, namely Jimmy Evans, Randy Smith, Kenny Jacobs, Stevie Smith and Doug Wolfgang.
- His teams won some of the most prestigious races in the series such as the 1994 HBO-II at Eldora Speedway and the Don Martin Classic at Lernerville Speedway and for a period of time dominated competition at Eldora.
- Motter’s team finished fourth in World of Outlaws point standings in 1993 and third in 1995.
- After the 1997 season, Motter left to concentrate on his business. Motter is a global supplier of mining and construction equipment and component parts for surface mining and construction industries.
Learn more at: www.motterequipment.com